Monday, March 8, 2010

My First Daybook...

In reading one of my favorite blogs, Danielle Bean, I have come to love a little thing called Daybook. This is supposed to be a weekly reflection on life and a way to get going for the week. So here goes nothing!

Outside my window … The snow is finally melting away, I love when the snow is clean and white but there comes a point in our frozen winters that the sand and salt have changed it to a very dirty snow, one that I have to remind Bel not to eat.
I am thinking … about how quickly time goes by. With seasons about to change it amazes me that the world goes by so fast and I have to be so careful not miss a thing.
I am thankful for … my amazing husband and my beautiful little girl, I have been blessed!
I am reading … The Late Homecoming, which is taking me forever as I am trying to fit it in during the rest of my life.
I am hoping … to finish the rest of the items needed for my masters presentation. Once I feel like its done there is always something to change.
On my mind … bedtime.
We’re learning … that teaching your child about God and his love is key to the words I am pondering.
Noticing that … since our last dr. appointment I am feeling better about not being able to sustain a pregnancy. Our dr. has given me more hope that with the right meds things may work out the way we want, its all in God's plan.
Pondering these words … a guest priest shared a couple of weeks ago. We may know God in our heads, but how well do you know him in your deepest being?
A few plans for the week … work, swimming lessons, Diana's show, Grayson's birthday party and Church.
From the kitchen … We had leftovers, the best kind, Buca!
Around the house … everything is clean, except the kitchen floor... no good!
One of my favorite things … is reading to Bel our three favorite books: Guess How Much I Love you, God Gave Us You, and How Big is God.
A picture I am sharing … many... too many not to share!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hi! Just read your blog update. Feel free to call me anytime if you want to chat about meds (regarding the pregnancy stuff)--I've been there, done that! You can get my number from your mom. Our parents talk all the time and my mom can pass my info along. Take care!