Friday, February 15, 2008

Maxima enim..patientia virtus

It is amazing to see how a little extra personal time with my family allows me to feel more relaxed and gives me more patience both with my team and my students. Yet there is always that group that can drive you up a wall! If you have talked with me personally in the last month you know how hard it has been to deal with certain groups of people in my life, but fortunalty these people and the problems that came with them have fallen quiet (finally). Of course there is always something new to replace the old! I love teaching and coaching along with the challenges it brings to me on a daily basis, but I am searching deep within myself for that ability to not get frustrated when I am challenged.

Back to the important things in life (or the ones that are more interesting then my work life.)
Miss Bel got her first tooth on Tuesday night and boy oh boy was that FUN! She cried for some time and then it was like magic, or at least thats what they should rename baby orajel. Now she is ready to go! Thank goodness I was already not feeling well and had taken Wednesday off of work to try to catch up on sleep and get rid of what was making not feel well so the lost sleep was not a big deal. Other than that it has been a low key week for the most part and we are looking forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

Chris & Amy said...

Hooray for rolling over, Isabel! You've changed so much in the couple of months it has been since we last saw you. Tell your mommy and daddy that we need to have a play date soon.

Auntie & Uncle Cake