Thursday, February 28, 2008

Time?

Where does it all go? Today our little princess is 7 months old and I can not figure out where the time has gone. Each month goes so quickly and she learns so many new things that I am in complete awe of her. She is quickly becoming her own little person who knows what she wants and when she wants it... Sound familiar? She must have some Jackson in her for sure! I am getting ready to finish up the season which is ending this weekend with state and my birthday, what a wonderful gift to finally have some time with DM and Bel. It has been so wonderful to come home with daylight left to burn and a baby still awake though we both have a hard time staying awake so DM has to wake us up on a daily basis to get us upstairs to bed. Is it horrible that I can't even make it through a condensed version of Big Brother?

No comments: