Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back to School...back to school



In my head I can picture Adam Sandler as Billy Madison singing "back to school." Well here I am on day two of my Masters Classes and loving it! It took a long time or so it seems to get here. After finishing undergrad in 2004 I always knew that I would go back it was just a matter of where and when. Well it can't get any better then one to two weekends a month 10 minutes from our house. Hands on work and a Catholic philosophy behind it, this 20 month program will allow me to better myself as a classroom teacher and give me additional resources to use on a daily basis. Well with lots of support from DM here I am, in it, listening, working and enjoying every last part of it. I will post pictures later that DM and Bel took as I was leaving for my day yesterday.

1 comment:

a1harmony said...

So glad to hear that you are off to such a great start! I was 44 before I made it to grad school; you are blessed to be able to go now and have such a supportive partner to be there for you and Bel. Proud of you, and Robbie. Enjoy!!!