Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Update



As you may recall I said I would try to stay up to date on the blog... well I have not done a very good job, or at least that's what many of my sources have been telling me lately! So a quick run down of life in our world is as follows... DM went to Texas for work and the Bel and I were here at home trying to get along with out him. DM came home and magically we have a cuddly baby again (gee, all it took was daddy being 1700 miles away and him coming home for it to come back).
We thankfully have all been healthy and happy outside of the burn I gave my self from burning hot olive oil. We bought a piano that Bel and her daddy love, and Grandpa George and Grandma Sandie gave us their washer and dryer which has been fantastic (no more worries about a fire starting in our basement, yes our old ones were that bad!) Outside of work and daycare we are enjoying our family time at home with our LO and furry baby too. I have started my Master's Degree and am now facing a new balancing act mixed in with everything else. We went north to see Grandma Leann and Joe at their new home and had a wonderful weekend there and Bel enjoyed playing with all the toys that were her daddy's and auntie and uncles when they were little. We are currently looking forward to Halloween and a trip to AZ at the beginning of November with Grandpa & Grandma. We hope you enjoy the whole lot of pictures we are posting this time... sorry no captions!

No comments: