Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Fun


I have not been very good about updating at all this fall. So I went through photos over the past two and a half months and put together a slide show. We have been as busy as ever and have traveled to weddings out of state twice in the last month for DM's cousins, one in IL and one in IA. We have been enjoying our little girl who is getting to be even more independent by the day (we didn't think this was possible). I also have continued to be busy with school and teaching and DM is working hard as always. We are a very blessed family! One thing that we are extremely proud of with Bel is that she is learning to sign herself before meals, and is very cute about her Amen's! I hope to remember to update more often as I am looking forward to having more time with at home as I enjoy my first winter away from swimming in a very...very long time. Enjoy!

No comments: