Friday, July 11, 2014

A reintroduction!

It's been a very long time since I have used this blog to keep up with all of our families doings! I primarily use Facebook because it's so easy to do and I haven't thought about how much I used to love writing here. I hope to be back more regularly to use this as a means of recording our family life and use Facebook less.  

In the time between posts our lives have changed a lot! We have an almost 2nd grader, an almost 3 year old and this winter added two babies (one human and one pup)! As you can imagine things are pretty different around here and we are loving it! Bel, Buddy and Little Bubs are an amazing trio of siblings. Our older two had no problems adjusting to a new baby in the house and new baby adores his siblings! As for the new pup, this is a new ball game for us. We lost our beloved Karamia around the second week of January, she was the most amazing companion and the thought of her being gone still brings me to tears at least once a week. The Zdog is our new girl, she is amazing! She was house broken within a couple of weeks, loves her daddy and Bel the best! She is full of energy which is a drastic difference from Mia who slept a good 22 hours at the end. 

As for the adults, well we are pretty status quo. DH continues to work incredibly hard, trying to build his business, growing in directions that hopefully are going to make the business better and better. He continues to be a wonderful leader of faith in our home and is the best husband and father! I continue to teach, continue to love what I do! Since last posting I have now completed my 10th school year and am feeling incredibly blessed to have a job I love, work with people who make me smile every day and to have so many students that make me want to do and be better at my job. 

With this I am back....I think! 

So let the blogging begin or start again 😉


No comments: