Thursday, January 10, 2008

Looking forward to the weekend!

Bel and Mommy back to "normal" schedules! There are no words to describe being home with your baby. I was able to spend two wonderful weeks with my baby over winter break and it was wonderful even with her stuffy nose and bad cough. I am so fortunate to have a job in which I get to have holiday breaks, spring breaks and a nice long summer breaks with my LO. In saying this I do believe that this first week back after break has been the worst week I have had to deal with in a very long time.

This week should have a wonderful ending though because My sister and Brother-in-law will be welcoming baby Lauren into the world. Ella is going to be a big sister and we are going to be Auntie and Uncle for a third time (Jake-is our nephew on DM's side). We are so looking forward to welcoming this new little girl into our family. I hope we will have pictures to share very soon!

As crazy as life gets I am finding on a daily basis what a blessing my family and friends are. Daily phone calls to my Mom and Sister. Visits from Doug, Stacey and Becky help entertain LO and DM while I'm gone coaching and phone calls to Bethy all bring smiles to my face. Its amazing how the little things in life make it all worth while!

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much."
Mother Teresa

No comments: